Being a well-established organization, we are engaged in offering a distinguished range of Fully Automatic Waffle Cone Making Plant.
- This is a high capacity machine which is used for the manufacturing of ice-cream cones or cups.
- The machine is equipped with 12,18,24 and 30 sets, of die in Model AE-12,18,24 and AE-30 of baking moulds.
- The cast alloys baking moulds are mounted on the heavy steel frame.
- The upper half (the main part of mould) which slides up and down between two steel columns is balanced by counterweights and operated by a hand lever.
- The batter is infused by means of a very exact, adjustable and batter deposition device.
- The moulds are equipped with automatic ejectors.
- A single movement will open the moulds and eject the cones which fall into a box, placed underneath the baking moulds.
- The operation or handling of the machine is very simple and can be done by any unskilled worker.
- The baking process starts with greasing of baking moulds with wax or vegetable oil. This process is necessary before starting every day of operation.
- Proper greasing will help in the ejection of cones without sticking to the moulds.
- The moulds of the machine should be in the closed position in pre-heating time.
- The dough (batter) prepared by the mixer machine is put in the batter tub (supplied with machine).
- The prepared batter will go to feeder tank from here and feeder device will automatically inject batter into the female part of mould with equal quantity of dough (batter) for each cone.
- This exercise will repeat every single operation.
- Baking time varies from 1-2 minutes depending on the size of the cones, heating temperature and quantity of the dough.
- After baking time now open the upper part gently without opening the lower part of the mould. The excess formed on the surface of the lower portion of the mould should be shaved off by the scraping knife. After this exercise, now open the lower part of the mould by the hand lever with little force, the cones baked will fall automatically.